Soybean is an ideal high-quality plant protein food. Eat more soybeans and soy products, which is beneficial to human growth and health. Soybean is rich in nutrients and is a high-protein food that can replace meat. It can be processed into tofu, yuba, soy milk, and other soy products. However, the seed coat of soybean is thin and hygroscopic, and it is very prone to mold. At first, the bean grains become soft and the seed coat is gray, and then the bean grains swell and deform, resulting in mildew and the quality deteriorates sharply. Generally speaking, the moisture content of soybeans should not exceed 12% for drying and storage, and they need to be stored in a ventilated and dry place. Therefore, the drying of soybeans is a very important step, and our mixed-flow cereal dryer provides a guarantee for this drying process.
The introduction of the soybean
Soybeans are one of the most important food crops in the world. Soybeans are rich in nutrients for the whole people, high in plant protein, rich in carbohydrates, vitamins, and trace elements necessary for the human body. Soy products are common foods on people’s tables. Scientists have found that eating more soy protein has a preventive effect on chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disease and tumors. Soybeans can be used not only for food processing but also for making vegetable oil, shortening, spray paint, and other products.
Why choose our low-temperature grain dryer？
Soybean contains a lot of protein and fat. Its seed coat is composed of four layers of cells. The cells in the outer layer are very dense and the cell walls are particularly hard. Therefore, the seed coat of soybean is the greatest resistant to moisture transfer during the drying process. If the drying temperature is too high, the moisture in the soybeans will be heated to increase the pressure, which will easily cause the epidermis to swell and crack, and the soybeans will even split into two directions when they are over-dried.
When using our low-temperature mixed-flow grain drying tower to dry soybeans, the heating temperature of the beans will not exceed 35℃. At this time, the temperature of the drying medium is about 80℃, and the drying time for a batch of soybeans is about 40-45 minutes. If the dried soybeans are used for industrial oil extraction and other purposes, the drying temperature can be appropriately increased. In this way, although the burst rate of soybeans will increase, it will not have much impact on the oil yield of soybeans.
Our grain drying tower adopts low temperature, constant temperature and uses the clean heat source to realize full coverage and zero dead angles drying to ensure the quality of the grain, no secondary pollution, and stable performance. Low-temperature drying helps better storage and is more friendly to some heat-sensitive materials. Compared with cross-flow drying and counter-flow drying, the mixed-flow contact method can make the material achieve a more adequate drying effect. The dried grain is consistent inside and outside so that the grain is easy to be stored for a long time.
The advantages of our soybean drying machine
- Low application power: The total power of the grain drying tower (50 tons per day) is 7.6KW. It can be used with general agricultural electricity, no transformer is needed, and the installation is convenient.
- High drying efficiency: Intelligent drying technology is adopted to automatically adjust the drying temperature and time to meet the requirements of different humidity grains. Low-temperature drying makes the grain evenly heated, with a low burst rate and high germination rate. After drying, the grain particles are complete to ensure the quality of the grain.
- Low heat and energy consumption: The dryer adopts low temperature and constant temperature and uses the clean energy of heat exchange gas to fully cover and dry without dead ends, with no secondary pollution. The performance is stable, and the moisture of the drying is consistent between the surface and the inside, so that the grain will not be mildewed, easy to store for a long time.
- Long service life: The main components of the dryer are thickened plates and stainless steel runners. The paint surface of the dryer is painted by electrostatic spray paint (more than 5 times the life of general spray paint).
- Low drying cost: Our new type of dryer adopts angled air intake, has the advantages of smooth ventilation, even drying, and no need to clean up all year round.
Applications of the soybean drying machine
Our new grain drying machine has a wide range of applications which is suitable for drying rice, wheat, corn, sorghum, soybean, sunflower seed, millet, rapeseed, and other crops and grain seeds.