Belt dryer, just as its name implies, the materials are transferred to the drying box by the band carrier. The hot air flows through the drying box, taking away the moisture of the material to achieve the drying effect.
The biggest advantage of a belt dryer is that it can realize automatic continuous drying. The belt dryer can do continuous feeding and discharge, while the whole dryer is in the open state. When the amount of drying material is large, the belt dryer is your best choice. It has a wide range of applications, especially suitable for the flake, strip, granular materials with good permeability.
The introduction of the belt dryer
Belt dryer is a continuous dring equipment that uses steel mesh as the conveyor to transfer the material. Because the conveyor is reticular, it is most suitable for regular or irregular lumps. (such as coal, various mineral powders, food, vegetables, etc.)The belt dryer is composed of a feeding conveyor, main boxes, hot air fans, multi-layer belts, dehumidifying fans, and so on. There are baffles on both sides of the belt to prevent material leakage. There is a maintenance observation door outside the box to observe the drying of materials and the daily maintenance of equipment. The box wall is made of stainless steel which can effectively improve thermal efficiency.
Principle of the continuous conveyor dryer
The main principle is spreading the material on the net belt through the conveyor, drag the transmission device to move back and forth in the dryer, and the hot air flows through the material. Water vapor is discharged through the dehumidifying fan to achieve the purpose of drying.
Singel-stage & Multi-stage of the belt dryer
According to the needs of the different customers, we will make some targeted improvements to the products, such as adding the baffle around the mesh belt to prevent the material from falling, detachable mesh belt for easy cleaning, the discharging section can also set up a cooling unit to facilitate the direct packaging of finished products, adopting carbon steel, galvanized mesh wire, stainless steel or other material of the mesh plate for different materials.
As for the different requirements of some customers for materials, the corresponding number of layers and materials of the mesh belt have different configurations. For those that do not require high output, but have requirements for the quality of materials, or for some heat-sensitive materials, a single-layer mesh belt is more suitable. For some high-volume requirements, multi-layer mesh belts are more commonly used.
Single-stage belt dryer
The single-layer belt dryer is used to dry the flake, strip and granular materials with good permeability. It is especially suitable for dehydrated vegetables, Chinese medicine pieces and other materials with high moisture content but the temperature is not allowed to be high.
Multi-stage belt dryer
The Multi-layer belt dryers are essentially composed of several single belt dryers in series, and their operating principle is the same as that of Single-stage belt dryers. Multi-layer belt dryers are suitable for the mass production of difficult drying materials with a low drying rate. The equipment has a compact structure, small floor space, simple operation, convenient maintenance, and stable operation.
With the continuous improvement of the technology in the enterprises, our products also gradually have higher requirements, now our Multi-layer belt dryer already can meet the continuous mass production, and the product quality is also guaranteed. It has the advantages of high efficiency,energy-saving, and easy management.
Features of the mesh belt drying machine
- Continuous output with low energy, high efficiency, good drying effect;
- The fully automatic control system, easy to operate;
- Equipped with material baffle, detachable mesh belt, easy to clean and maintain. The machine is made of stainless steel, which is durable;
- A wide range of applications, using different mesh belt materials and layers to suit different materials;
- The belt dryer adopts the principle of multi-layer utilization of hot air, which can effectively use hot air efficiency and increase the utilization rate of heat energy.
- The heat source can be customized according to customer requirements, including coal, oil, natural gas, biomass, electric heating, etc.
Applications of continuous belt dryer
Main raw material: Use the pure hot air produced by the hot air stove, the temperature of the hot air is controllable from 50℃ to 160℃, the drying and dehydration are rapid, and the operation is efficient, especially for drying sheet, strip and granular materials with good air permeability.
- Food industries: Eggplant, fruit and vegetable slices, dried fruit slices, red pepper, pepper, strawberries, walnuts, hawthorn slices, etc.
- Medicinal materials: Honeysuckle, Nasturtium, Scutellaria, Salvia, Ginseng, Codonopsis, Raw Rehmannia, Rehmannia, Atractylodes, etc.
- Chemical industries: Organic pigment, compound rubber, acryl fiber, etc.
Display of the continuous conveyor drying machine
Parameter of the band dryer