By introducing advanced technology and cooperating with agricultural machinery experts, our company has developed and produced the low-temperature circulating mixed-flow grain dryer. This type of product has adopted PLC automatic intelligent control system and equipped with a variety of heat source solutions, which have low power, low heat consumption, fast moisture discharge, and low crushing rate. It also has a wide range of applications, especially suitable for granular grains such as corn, rice, soybean, etc. Currently, our fourth generation is the most advanced cereal drying machine in the world, it is a revolution in grain machine and will bring huge gains for grain harvest!
Why choose our low temperature circulating mixed-flow dryer？
The grain drying generally only lasts ten to twenty days and it belongs to continuous work, which requires high stability and continuous operation during the using process. This also puts forward higher requirements for the dryer in the material application and wear-resistant material.
Our grain drying tower adopts low temperature, constant temperature and uses the clean heat source to realize full coverage and zero dead angles drying to ensure the quality of the grain, no secondary pollution, and stable performance. Low-temperature drying helps better storage and is more friendly to some heat-sensitive materials. Compared with cross-flow drying and counter-flow drying, the mixed-flow contact method can make the material achieve a more adequate drying effect. The dried grain is consistent inside and outside so that the grain is easy to be stored for a long time.
Principle of the grain drying machine
When the grain drying tower begins to load grain, the grain in the hopper is lifted to the top of the main silo by the elevator, and then the grain is sent into the drying box through the upper auger until it is full.
During drying, the grain emissions continuously discharge the grains at the bottom of the drying section to the lower agitator, the lower agitator sends the grains to the elevator to be lifted to the upper agitator, and the upper agitator sends the grains to the tempering zones. Under the gravity of itself, the grains in the tempering zones slowly move from top to bottom to the four drying sections.
The air heated indirectly by the hot blast stove is sent to the hot blast chamber of the drying section under the action of a centrifugal-induced draft fan. The hot blast continuously crosses the thin grain layer of the drying section from the hot blast chamber, and the flow direction of the hot blast crosses the direction of grain movement. In this way, the hot airflow and the grains have sufficient contact, so that the grains are heated and dehumidifier. The waste gas is discharged out of the machine from the waste gas chamber. In this way, the drying cycle is realized over and over again until the moisture content of the grain meets the required standard.
Composition of the cereal dryer
Two different bases for different material
Base with self-flowing circulation for large particles like corns & Base with screw conveyor for material with low specific gravity.
The internal structure of the drying section
The inside of the drying box is made of 316 stainless steel, galvanized sheet, thick steel plate.
Elevator conveyor belt and bucket
The hoist conveyor belt is made of pure nylon canvas belt. The bucket is made of virgin nylon plastic with good toughness and no brittleness.
PLC automatic control system
The fully automatic control system, using the touch screen, easy to operate, equipped with a fault location display system, and can automatically measure the moisture, and automatically stop when the set value is reached.
Environmental protection and energy saving hot air stove
The stove using biomass as a heat source, which can burn tree branches and rice chaff, and can also be transformed into burning oil and gas.
Dehumidified and induced draft fan
Pass the hot air through the drying section and drain away the hot air with moisture.
Advantages of the mixed flow grain dryer
- Low application power: The total power of the grain drying tower (50 tons per day) is 7.6KW. It can be used with general agricultural electricity, no transformer is needed, and the installation is convenient.
- High drying efficiency: Intelligent drying technology is adopted to automatically adjust the drying temperature and time to meet the requirements of different humidity grains. Low-temperature drying makes the grain evenly heated, with a low burst rate and high germination rate. After drying, the grain particles are complete to ensure the quality of the grain.
- Low heat and energy consumption: The dryer adopts low temperature and constant temperature and uses the clean energy of heat exchange gas to fully cover and dry without dead ends, with no secondary pollution. The performance is stable, and the moisture of the drying is consistent between the surface and the inside, so that the grain will not be mildewed, easy to store for a long time.
- Long service life: The main components of the dryer are thickened plates and stainless steel runners. The paint surface of the dryer is painted by electrostatic spray paint (more than 5 times the life of general spray paint).
- Low drying cost: Our new type of dryer adopts angled air intake, has the advantages of smooth ventilation, even drying, and no need to clean up all year round.
Applications of cereal drying machine
Our new grain drying tower has a wide range of applications which is suitable for drying rice, wheat, corn, sorghum, soybean, sunflower seed, millet, rapeseed, and other crops and grain seeds.