Our small mobile solar dryer is a new product suitable for families, individuals and small producers. Its temperature can be automatically controlled and adjusted by an intelligent temperature controller. The working temperature range is adjustable between 30-90 degrees. It can be used to dry vegetables, fruits, grains, meat, fruits, etc.
This product is small and flexible, avoids the influence of dust, rain, and other factors that are inevitable in traditional open-air drying, improves the drying speed, and the quality and color of the dried product are also better. Moreover, heat energy is generated by collecting sunlight, which saves a lot of dry electric energy. It is suitable for power-deficient areas and is an economical, green and energy-saving product.
Principle of solar dryer
The solar panels on the side of the solar dryer convert the solar energy into heat energy to heat the air in the thermal collector and make the temperature rise gradually. The hot air is fed into the drying room through the circulating fan to vaporize the moisture in the material continuously, and the water vapor is taken away in time by the dehumidifying fan to achieve the purpose of drying.
Construction of solar drying machine
The solar dryer is composed of a drying box main body, solar panels, circulating fan, dehumidifying fan, an intelligent temperature and humidity control system, trays, casters and PTC electric heaters.
- The drying box: The outside box is a large oven, it was made of a 5cm double-sided galvanized sheet, and the frame is supported by the 6cm stainless steel bracket. The upper cover plate is a 32mm thick low-iron toughened glass, surrounded by an aluminum alloy electrophoretic frame, the workmanship is well-fitted to ensure overall thermal efficiency.
- Internal structure: All four internal walls are equipped with heat-absorbing panels, and the surface is filled with dense small holes to help absorb solar radiation to the maximum and improve thermal efficiency.
- Solar panel: The size of the solar panel is 530*410mm. It is installed on the left side of the solar drying box. It can be folded when not in use, which is convenient and practical.
- Circulating fan and dehumidifying fan: Both driven by High-power fans, hot air circulation device, and moisture discharge device.
- Automatic control device: The control system adopts embedded installation, which is more safe and beautiful. It can achieve temperature and humidity automatic control. The equipment will automatically stop when reaching the required temperature and humidity.
- Stainless steel tray: The inner tray and its bracket of the box body can be flexibly combined with a 40X40 perforated structure, and the height and the distance between the trays can be adjusted freely. Galvanized screws can be easily adjusted with a screwdriver. There are rollers on the bottom, which are convenient to push in and pull out, which is also conducive to the transportation between the warehouse and the solar drying box. The tray size is 59X40X2cm, and the material is stainless steel 304 sanitary grade to ensure product quality.
- Casters: There are four casters at the bottom of the box, two for guiding and two for positioning, which is convenient and flexible to move.
Advantages of the solar dehydrator
- The quality of the product is better in terms of nutrients, hygiene, color.
- It is labor-saving.
- The product is protected against flies, pests, rain, dust.
- The structure is sturdy, compact, and durable. No need to install, casters for easy movement.
- The temperature can be adjusted at 30-90 degrees to meet the needs of different materials and has a wide range of applications.
Applications of solar food dryer
Small mobile solar drying oven is widely used in pharmaceutical, chemical, food, aquatic products, light industry and agricultural and sideline products.
Raw materials: Chinese herbal medicine pieces, powders, crude drugs, dehydrated vegetables, food, dried fruits, sausages, plastic resin, meat, etc.
Parameter of the solar dehydrator
|Model||Solar panel||Circulating fan||Dehumidifying fan||PTC electronic heater|
- Type A is suitable for most materials. It adopts a semi-open drying method to make full use of solar energy and does not require other energy assistance.
- Type B adds an electric heating device and a dehumidifying fan on the basis of Type A, which can dry all-weather and automatically remove moisture intermittently. This product requires a 220V power supply.