In recent years, farmers have used soybean dryer machines to dry soybeans, instead of traditional drying methods such as coal burning and boilers. Today we will learn about the advantages of soybean dryer equipment.
Working principle of soybean dryer machine
The working principle of the soybean dryer machine is relatively simple. The soybean drying machine is drying soybeans with heated air. It’s like the air conditioner in our house. The difference is that the air conditioner is mainly used for refrigeration, while our soybean dryer is mainly used for heating. Soybean dryer equipment is also dried with the cooperation of external machines and internal machines.
The external machine absorbs heat outside, while the internal machine releases heat inside to dry soybeans. The machine uses the evaporator to absorb the heat in the air. Then it is taken to the compressor from the cooler to be compressed into high temperature and high-pressure gas. The gas is then sent to soybeans for drying. One such cycle is the drying principle of soybean dryer equipment.
Advantages of soybean dryer
- The machine can effectively guarantee the quality of the dried materials.
- When soybeans are dried in a continuous flow dryer, the temperature and humidity of soybeans can be precisely controlled.
- Drying soybeans with dryer is safe and reliable. The drying process will not cause harm or danger to the human body.
- Low drying energy consumption. This can effectively reduce operating costs.
- Strong universality. This soybean dryer can not only dry soybeans but also corn, wheat, rice, and other food crops.
- The drying process is intelligent and requires no personnel to watch.
The soybean dryer machine absorbs the air heat from the outside to dry the soybean. The drying temperature is even. If you need this multifunctional grain dryer, please feel free to contact us.