Tea is one of the three major beverages in the world. There are more than 60 tea-producing countries and regions in the world, and the tea-drinking population exceeds 2 billion. Tea contains various ingredients such as tea polyphenols, tea polysaccharides, theanine, vitamins and minerals. It has the functions of refreshing, digestion, and anti-oxidation, and is loved by consumers all over the world.
The traditional method of drying tea leaves is steamed first and then dried. Not only will it be affected by the weather, but it is also easy to cause partial over-drying. In this way, the dried product cannot guarantee the shape of the product, and it is also prone to insects in later storage. And our microwave tea dryer can efficiently and quickly dry tea, flowers with high quality. During the drying process, the tea leaves are completely dried without changing color or deterioration.
Advantages of our different tea dryer
At present, there are three common modern drying methods for tea drying, box-type batch drying, belt-type continuous drying, and microwave drying. Here we focus on the advantages of microwave drying.
- Quickly drying speed and high drying quality.
- Adopt PLC intelligent control system, timely response, sensitive control.
- Drying and sterilizing are carried out at the same time to improve product quality.
- Microwave heating area is small, avoid environment high temperature, the intensity and condition of labor are greatly improved, clean without pollution.
- Microwave directly acts on the material, no heat loss, high efficiency, energy-saving.
The process of scented tea drying
The modern drying method is used to remove the moisture in the tea without destroying the nutrients in it, which requires a full understanding of the drying process. During the tea drying process, the quality of the final product will be affected by many factors, such as heating method, heating temperature, quality and state of raw materials, etc.
For different drying methods, the drying process is also different. Next, we will show you the microwave drying process.
Tips about tea drying
- Materials should try to choose some high-quality materials
- Make sure that the hot air supply is available all the time
- After drying, the tea leaves should not be left for too long to avoid secondary dampness and should be packaged as much as possible.
The advantages of dried tea
Drying is a very important step in the tea processing process, it can bring many benefits to the tea
- If the tea leaves are not dried after being picked, they will spoil very quickly. After drying, the shelf life can be extended.
- By reducing the moisture content of the tea, the flavor of the tea can be increased.
- The tea leaves will not destroy its nutritional components during the drying process, and the color, fragrance and shape of the tea leaves can be better preserved, which can make the tea have a higher commercial value.
- Tea leaves become bent after drying and dehydration. Then they are not easily broken during storage and transportation, ensuring product quality.
The applications of our tea drying equipment
Our tea dryer is also suitable for drying all kinds of tea such as chrysanthemum, honeysuckle, rose tea, jasmine tea, green tea, white tea, dark tea, and Pu’er tea.