Grain drying technology is a key technology in the modern agricultural production process. The application of this technology can not only effectively improve the efficiency of grain drying, but also reduce the loss of grain mildew caused by severe weather, ensure the safety of grain storage, and improve the quality and profit of grain farmers. Our grain dryer has comprehensive functions and strong adaptability. It can simultaneously dry corn, rice, rapeseed, soybean, mung bean, sorghum, and other grain crops and economic crops. Moreover, this dryer can be operated continuously or intermittently, and the moisture content of the raw materials and the drying time can be adjusted. Next, I will introduce some tips on the use of grain dryers.
How to increase the output of the grain dryer?
To increase the output of grain dryers, you must first understand the equipment. Not only the structure and operation method of the grain dryer, but also the accessories of each part and the role of each accessory. Only in this way can we know what factors the output is limited by, and how to adjust to increasing the output of grain drying. In this process, some factors also need to be considered, such as the rationality of the combustion chamber of the dryer, whether the quality of the fuel has an impact on the quality of the drying process, and the original carrying capacity of the equipment. Next, I will tell you how to increase the output of grain dryers.
- A lifting device can be installed in the grain dryer to increase the chance of the material coming into contact with high temperatures and hot air. The lifting process should not be too frequent. Otherwise, the small materials will be lost with the wind. Attention should be paid to controlling the working frequency of the lifting device, so as to control the drying speed of the material, which not only improves the drying efficiency, but also makes the drying process more thorough.
- For grain dryers to exert high efficiency, the granularity of the feed must first be ensured. After crushing and grinding, if the particle size of the material does not meet the standard, it will increase the difficulty of drying. Large pieces of material are not easy to be fully lifted during the lifting process. Therefore, the particle size must be small before feeding, and the particle size should be reduced as much as possible within the range of the particle size, and the particle size should be uniform.
- Before entering the grain dryer, it must go through strict water control work. The water that could have been filtered cannot enter the grain dryer. This wastes heat, which not only delays the drying time of the material, but also seriously affects production. This situation will reduce the economic benefits.
- Increase the flue gas temperature and convection velocity. We all know that if water evaporates faster, the most common method is to increase the temperature. However, the temperature of the flue gas must be operated within a certain range, because the grain dryer itself and the material have a certain high-temperature resistance type. We can’t damage the material or grain dryers just because we are in a hurry.
It should be noted that the output of the grain dryer is also limited by the size of the equipment, so the carrying capacity of the equipment must be considered. In order to ensure the drying effect, even if the output is increased, it can only be 3-5 tons more than the standard output. If only consider the output and ignore in the quality, the meaning of drying will be lost.
Precautions in grain drying
- The cost of grain drying must first be considered. The price of grain has always been relatively stable, and many users only use it by themselves. The dried grain is not easy to spoil, so the lower the cost, the better. The cost of grain drying mainly comes from the power consumption, labor, and fuel consumption of the dryer, of which fuel consumption accounts for a large part. When considering the cost, you must first choose the appropriate equipment, and then calculate the consumption of the heat source to get an accurate cost price. When the cost is higher than your expectations, you need to change other drying methods.
- Grain drying needs to pay attention to the quality of drying. If the drying of grains is not done well, there will be more grain fragmentation and serious carbonization, which will have a serious impact on grain quality. In the process of grain drying, the operator should check the quality of the dried grain in time, and stop the machine in time if there is an abnormal situation, and then resume production after finding the root cause of the problem and solving it. If the operator cannot solve some problems, you can also contact our professional and technical personnel to get a quick solution.
- Grain drying also needs to pay attention to the moisture of the grain. The moisture of the grain is different at different times. For example, when there was a lot of rain last year, the moisture content of grain will definitely be higher, but this year, when there is less rain, the moisture content of grain will be lower. The drying process is adjusted according to the moisture of the grain. Only by obtaining the accurate moisture of the grain can the process be adjusted correctly and a better drying effect can be obtained. Our grain dryers are equipped with a grain moisture meter when leaving the factory, which can quickly and accurately measure the moisture content of the grain before and after drying, so that it is convenient to make timely parameter adjustments.