Microwave dryer machine is a new type of drying equipment. There is a large number of experiments and data show that microwave drying is the fastest drying method. The microwave drying machine has a very wide range of applications, especially suitable for drying powdery, granular, and semi-liquid materials such as food, medicine, meat, etc. At the same time, in the drying process, it also has the effect of sterilization, so that the finished product after drying can maintain the original nutritional content and traditional flavor.
Microwave drying does not need to be equipped with a heat source, because the microwave energy directly acts on the medium molecules to convert into heat energy. The penetration of the microwave enables the material to be heated inside and outside at the same time without the process of heat conduction. It has the advantages of fast drying speed, uniform drying, easy accessibility, and non-pollution.
Our microwave dryer machine have standard models, but they can also be customized according to customer needs, please send us your needs, and we will make suitable equipment for you according to your required output, material characteristics, size dimension, etc.
The composition of microwave dryer machine
The whole microwave dryer machine is composed of a transmission system, microwave heating system, intelligent control, and detection system, cooling and moisture discharge system, etc.
- Transmission system: The material is transferred by a 500mm conveyor belt. The conveyor belt is composed of PTFE with a guide bar, which does not deviate and is not flammable. The transmission speed can be adjusted by a frequency converter, 1 meter to 6 meters per minute.
- Control and detection system: Central control system: The microwave switch of the microwave drying machine is manually operated and equipped with normal protection functions, it cannot be turned on by abnormal program operation, which can prevent microwave leakage caused by misoperation. The control panel adopts a PLC automatic control system, which can monitor the working status of each group of magnetrons in order to eliminate faults immediately. The circuits of each group of magnetrons work independently. Even if one group has a problem, the rest can continue to work normally without affecting the use, waiting for maintenance later.
- Detection system: There are four-chamber observation windows and color LCD TV monitoring facilities on the side of the drying box, which can directly observe the operation of materials. The feed end and the discharge end are equipped with microwave suppressors to prevent micro-leakage. There is also a set of infrared radiation thermometers at the discharge end of the heating box. The infrared probe can measure the temperature range: (0~300°C), which can reflect the instant temperature of the material when the microwave cavity is heated. The temperature can be adjusted, the control accuracy is ±5°C.
- Cooling and dehumidifying system: The top of the heating box is equipped with a moisture exhaust port to remove water vapor in time. The moisture exhaust fan is an environmentally friendly low-noise centrifugal fan, which can ensure that there is no obvious water vapor retention above the cavity. The moisture exhaust pipe adopts PVC anticorrosive pipe with a diameter of 200mm.
Microwave drying technology advantages
- Quickly drying speed and high drying quality.
- Adopt PLC intelligent control system, timely response, and sensitive control.
- Drying and sterilizing are carried out at the same time to improve product quality.
- Microwave heating area is small, avoid environment high temperature, the intensity, and condition of labor are greatly improved, and clean without pollution.
- Microwave directly acts on the material, with no heat loss, high efficiency, and energy-saving.
Wide applications of microwave drying machine
The microwave drying machine can be widely used in food, fruit, condiment, flowers, medicine, the chemical industry, etc.
The display of the microwave dryers
Microwave dryer machine parameter data
|Transfer speed||1-6M/Min||Adjustable frequency|
|Microwave leakage||＜2mW/cm²||comply with international standards|