Corn is an excellent food crop with cold tolerance, cold tolerance, and excellent environmental adaptability. Corn has high nutritional value and is an important source of raw materials for animal husbandry, breeding, food, light industry, etc. It has broad development and application prospects.
By introducing advanced technology and cooperating with agricultural machinery experts, our company has developed and produced the low-temperature circulating mixed-flow grain dryer. This type of product has adopted PLC automatic intelligent control system and equipped with a variety of heat source solutions, which have low power, low heat consumption, fast moisture discharge, and low crushing rate. It also has a wide range of applications, especially suitable for granular grains such as corn, rice, soybean, etc.
Why choosing our grain drying equipment?
The grain drying generally only lasts ten to twenty days and it belongs to continuous work, which requires high stability and continuous operation during the using process. This also puts forward higher requirements for the dryer in the material application and wear-resistant material.
Our grain drying tower adopts low temperature, constant temperature and uses the clean heat source to realize full coverage and zero dead angles drying to ensure the quality of the grain, stable performance, and no secondary pollution. Low-temperature drying helps better storage and is more friendly to some heat-sensitive materials. Compared with cross-flow drying and counter-flow drying, the mixed-flow contact method can make the material achieve a more adequate drying effect. The dried grain is consistent inside and outside so that the grain is easy to be stored for a long time.
How to prevent corn kernels from being broken twice during the drying process？
The corn cob is threshed during the hitting process, and the surface of the corn kernel has been severely injured. In addition, the corn kernel is large and has a large specific gravity. If it is hit again, it will be more easily broken. Traditionally, the dryer has a screw conveyor as the transmission, drives the corn, and forms an upper and lower cycle for drying. The corn kernels encounter a high-speed collision with the screw conveyor during the falling process.
This will result in a substantial increase in the rate of corn breakage. The dried corn will have a layer of flour on the surface, which seriously affects the quality of the corn.
After many years of practical experience, combined with the characteristics of the corn itself, our company has newly developed a new type of discharge method that eliminates the screw conveyor and improves the drop height of the dryer as a whole. Achieve no breakage and dryness.
Advantages of the mixed flow grain dryer
- Low application power: The total power of the grain drying tower (50 tons per day) is 7.6KW. It can be used with general agricultural electricity, no transformer is needed, and the installation is convenient.
- High drying efficiency: Intelligent drying technology is adopted to automatically adjust the drying temperature and time to meet the requirements of different humidity grains. Low-temperature drying makes the grain evenly heated, with a low burst rate and high germination rate. After drying, the grain particles are complete to ensure the quality of the grain.
- Low heat and energy consumption: The grain dryer adopts low temperature and constant temperature and uses the clean energy of heat exchange gas to fully cover and dry without dead ends, no secondary pollution. The performance is stable, and the moisture of the drying is consistent between the surface and the inside, so that the grain will not be mildewed, easy to store for a long time.
- Long service life: The main components of the dryer are thickened plates and stainless steel runners. The paint surface of the dryer is painted by electrostatic spray paint (more than 5 times the life of general spray paint).
- Low drying cost: Our new type of dryer adopts angled air intake, has the advantages of smooth ventilation, even drying, and no need to clean up all year round.
The applications of dried corns
The dried corn can be widely used in food, vegetable oil, animal feed, winemaking, etc. Corn starch can also be used in medicine, chemical, printing, and other industries.