Traditional type charcoal briquettes drying equipment generally uses coal, fuel oil, electric heating, which have high energy consumption and difficult to control temperatures. They are likely to cause combustion at high temperatures. The safety hazards are huge and labor-intensive. In order to solve the problems of traditional charcoal dryers, our company has developed a low-temperature heat pump dryer for Shisha&Hookah Charcoal drying. It has the advantages of a wide range of applications, environmental protection, energy-saving, safety, intelligence, it can quickly dry out high-quality charcoal briquettes.
Charcoal briquettes use sawdust, tree branches, rice husks, bamboo shavings, peanut shells, coconut shells and crop straws as raw materials. It is carbonized, crushed into charcoal powder, and added with a certain amount of binder. Finally, it is passed through the molded charcoal machine. Then high-quality charcoal obtained by high-temperature and high-pressure extrusion molding by the molding machine. The Charcoal briquettes have the advantages of clean, smoke-free, environmentally friendly, efficient, and high thermal energy.
Types of charcoal briquettes
Shisha&hookah charcoal: Shisha or called hookah by English speakers is a tobacco product that is smoked after filtering with water or other liquids. It is popular in Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt and other countries on the east coast of the Mediterranean, and it is also common in Jordan and the Gulf region. Shisha charcoal is used to heat the tobacco to produce smoke when smoking Shisha, so this places high requirements on the Shisha charcoal. Hookah charcoal needs to be hard and non-divergent, high-density, easy to ignite, long burning time and uniform heating. Hookah charcoal also has strict requirements on raw materials. To ensure the quality of hookah charcoal, the commonly used raw materials are generally bamboo charcoal powders, fruit charcoal powder, coconut shell charcoal powder, etc.
Barbecue charcoal: The raw materials of barbecue charcoal generally include charcoal powder, blue carbon powder, fruit charcoal and various plant shell charcoal powder. The use of charcoal made from different raw materials is quite different, which is closely related to the charcoal carbonization process and the drying process. Generally speaking, because barbecue charcoal is mainly used for grilling food. It is better for those raw materials that have higher density, lower ash content, higher calorific value. It would be better if it is smokeless and tasteless. On the contrary, some low-temperature charcoal with low calorific value and large ash content is not suitable for barbecue charcoal.
The process of charcoal briquettes drying
Charcoal briquettes are mainly made by using sawdust, tree branches, rice husks, bamboo chips, peanut shells and other materials to be carbonized into charcoal. After crushing and adding adhesive, putting into the molding machine. The molded charcoal primary product still maintains a certain degree of softness, it needs to be placed on a tray and placed in a dryer for drying. After it is completely dry and strong, it will be boxed for sale.
The charcoal briquettes formed by our charcoal dryer have the advantages of small size, high specific gravity, combustion resistance, easy storage and transportation. Its volume is equivalent to one-thirtieth of the same weight of straw, and the calorific value can reach 3200~6500 Kcal. It is a highly volatile solid fuel. The amount of ash produced is only 5%~9%, and the ignition point is low. After the charcoal is burned, the amount of slag produced is 30%-40%, and the heat remaining in the slag is about 30%. The charcoal briquettes are completely burned, and it has the same combustion value as 5000 kcal industrial and power generation coal.
The advantages of our charcoal briquettes drying machine
Trays Trays with charcoal Charcoal dryer Finished product Burning charcoal briquettes
1. Wide range of application: The equipment is suitable for drying various types of charcoal, machine-made charcoal, activated carbon, biological particles, etc.
2. Energy saving: Only a small amount of electricity is needed to absorb a large amount of heat in the air. And the power consumption is only 1/3 of that of electric heating.
3. Convenient installation: Convenient installation and removal, small footprint, simple installation, short commissioning cycle, and can be installed indoors and outdoors.
4. Pollution-free: Adopting a closed circulating air duct system, pure electricity without any pollution emissions, it’s a sustainable and environmentally friendly product.
5. Safety: Operation at medium and low temperatures below 65 degrees, system operation does not have explosive, flammable, short circuit and other hazards.
6. Easy operation: Fully automatic operation, saving a lot of labor cost, touch screen intelligent control, the temperature can be adjusted arbitrarily, intelligent temperature control, 24 hours continuous drying operation.