As the dryer’s heat source, the air energy heat pump is widely used in the box-type drying room and the continuous conveyor dryer. The energy-saving effect of this heat source is very outstanding, and therefore it has been particularly loved by the majority of consumers of dryers. But in fact, air-energy heat pumps are also widely used in other fields. Next, let me tell you some knowledge of air-energy heat pumps.
The principle of the air energy heat pump
This heat source works by using the inverse Carnot principle. After the power supply is connected, a small amount of electric energy is used to absorb the low-temperature heat energy in the air, which is compressed by the compressor, and finally converted into high-temperature heat energy available for use. Because most of the heat comes from the air, the heat source is very cheap to operate. Therefore, producing the same amount of heat, the electricity consumption of an air energy heat pump is only about one-fourth of that of a traditional electric heater.
The advantages of the air energy heat source
- Wide range of applications: Air energy heat pump is mainly obtained heat energy from the air, so in theory, as long as there is air, the air energy heat pump can run. And its operating conditions are not affected by weather and environmental factors, the temperature range from -35℃ to 40℃. It can be of normal use even on cloudy days, rain and snow weather, cold winter night.
- Low operating cost: the energy-saving effect of the air energy heat pump is very outstanding, and the lowest cost compared with gas and fuel oil. To produce the same amount of heat, air heating costs 1/3 of gas heating and 1/4 of electric heating. The investment return period is short, and the investment can be recovered within a short period. The service life of the machine is as long as 15 years, the maintenance cost is low.
- Environmental safety: No gas, no open fire, no pollution, will not cause harm to the human body, with good social benefits. The heat pump system does not use electricity for direct heating, which eliminates the danger existing in the use of electric heating, gas heating, and other equipment, and greatly improves the safety factor;
- Intelligent: the machine occupies a small area and is not limited by the environment. Heat pump heating system adopts advanced intelligent control system, No personal care is required.
Applications of the air energy heat source
This kind of air energy heat pump can be used as the heat source of dryers, but also has a wide range of applications in other fields. Air energy heat pump has been developed into not only heating but also cooling of the two-unit. Next, I will introduce some common applications of air energy heat pumps.
- Distributed central heating: With the improvement of people’s living standards and the continuous improvement of national requirements for energy conservation and environmental protection, the heating industry has been rapidly developed. Winter heating and become an important condition to ensure people’s living comfort. Due to energy waste, environmental pollution, and other reasons, small and medium-sized coal-fired boilers and gradually phased out. At this time, air energy heat pumps are becoming hotter in the heating market.
- Heating for animal husbandry: With the promotion of air energy heat pumps, it has been well used in animal husbandry. Take pig farms as an example, traditional heating methods such as coal stove, electric air conditioning, biogas, and so on. Some cost higher, some are easy to produce a lot of ammonia is not conducive to the growth of pigs, some service life is short, have been gradually eliminated. Because of the above reasons, many farmers choose to use the air heat pump, not only to save electricity, save money, but also will not produce harmful substances to biological. And the air energy heat pump can also achieve intelligence, only need to adjust the temperature, does not need to spend too much manpower and material resources.
- The field of constant temperature in agricultural greenhouses: For vegetable greenhouses and fruits in cold areas, because the outdoor temperature is very low, the outdoor cold air will enter the greenhouses through conduction, resulting in low indoor temperature and affecting the growth of vegetables. If the greenhouse is not heated, the economic income of farmers will be directly affected. Therefore, the long-term use of coal-fired hot blast stoves, boilers, and other equipment in these areas will not only have high energy consumption, high pollution, and the temperature cannot be maintained continuously. In order to ensure the supply of agricultural products in winter and reduce the pollution caused by coal-burning in agricultural production in winter, the air energy heat pump is a very good choice. Air source heat pump with floor heating, heat sink, wind plate, not only uniform heating, fast temperature, and intelligent control of the temperature in the vegetable greenhouse, more suitable for constant temperature heating of vegetable greenhouse.