At present, with the improvement of people’s living standards, fish, shrimp, crab, and other freshwater or seafood products have been valued and favored by more and more people due to their high protein and high nutrition. In order to facilitate the transportation and storage of river fresh products or seafood products, it is a good method to make them into dry goods. Nowadays, there are many kinds of fish drying, both marine and freshwater fish can be dried.
Based on this, we have introduced a new type of air-energy heat pump seafood drying machine. This air-energy heat pump only needs to consume a small amount of electricity to absorb a large amount of heat energy from the surroundings to quickly heat up the drying room. It is not only energy-saving and high-efficiency, but also no pollutants are discharged during the drying process. It can solve the unsanitary, energy-consuming, labor-consuming, and many other problems in fish drying. This fish drying machine can efficiently and quickly dry freshwater or seafood products while ensuring product quality.
Why choose our seafood drying machine?
Choosing the right drying equipment can make you get twice the result with half the effort. Compared with other drying methods, our air energy heat pump dryer has the following advantages.
- Energy-saving and high-efficiency: The fish drying machine adopts an air energy heat pump as the heat source, and it only needs to consume a small amount of electric energy to absorb a large amount of heat energy from the surrounding environment.
- Pollution-free: No waste will be discharged during the drying process, and will not affect the product and the environment. It is environmentally friendly and reliable drying equipment.
- Intelligent processing: During the drying process, you only need to set the parameters required for drying, and the machine can run automatically, without manual supervision, and can intelligently handle abnormal situations.
- Good drying effect: Through the intelligent control system, it can effectively avoid the phenomenon of non-drying or over-drying caused by mistakes in manual operation, and ensure the quality of the product.
What is the process of drying fish?
In order to make the drying effect better, the fish needs some preparation work before drying to ensure the quality of the final product. For big fish, it usually needs to be cut, washed, marinated and other steps. For small fish, shrimp and other sea products, it can be dried directly. And proper preservation methods are needed after drying.
Here is the process of drying fish by using a fish drying machine.
- Preparation stage: After the preparation work before drying the fish is completed, put the fish on the special drying plate and put it in the fish drying room, turn on the control panel of the host to dry, the whole drying process can be Fully automatic computer control, no need for manual duty.
- Initial stage: The drying process of dried fish is not carried out at a constant speed. The early stage shows a rapid drying stage, so the temperature needs to be set slightly lower. Generally, in the initial stage, the temperature is set to 45°C, the humidity is set to 30%, and the drying is carried out for 6 hours.
- Drying stage: In this stage, our main purpose is to remove moisture. The temperature is set to 55°C, the humidity is set to 15%, and the dry is for 6 hours.
- Moisture regains stage： At this time, most of the water in the fish body has been removed, but further drying is needed at this time. Because the internal water will continue to migrate to the surface of the fish body, making the surface of the fish body moist. It takes about an hour to wait for the fish body to retain moisture, then set the temperature to 60°C, humidity to 10%, and finally dry for 1 hour to reach the drying standard
- Storage stage: After the drying is finished, don’t pack it immediately. It is best to wait until the fish body has completely cooled down and is consistent with the room temperature before starting to pack. Packed dried fish should be placed in a dry and cool place.
For different fish and product requirements, the temperature, humidity, and drying time will be relatively different during the drying process.
What factors should be considered in the fish drying process?
- Try to choose some high-quality fresh fish as raw materials. Larger fish can be halved or sliced according to requirements. Some small seafood can be dried directly after being washed and pickled.
- The temperature should not be too high during the preliminary drying to avoid high temperature affecting the drying quality.
- Marine products generally have relatively large water content and are rich in fats and oils, which requires proper control of the dehydration rate.
- When the fish is dried, a certain amount of air must be ensured to avoid moisture staying on the surface of the product.
- Dried fish also needs proper storage conditions to ensure the quality of the product.
- Try to ensure the consistency of the quality of a batch of dried products.
Advantages of dried fish
- The dried fish will prevent the normal operation of microorganisms and bacteria as the water in the body decreases, ensuring the quality of the product.
- The dried fish can be stored for a long time, and it is easy to transport and carry.
- Fish and other seafood will not reduce their nutritional value after being dried, and they also have their unique flavor after being pickled and dried.
Applications in our fish drying machine
The seafood dryer can dry both freshwater and marine fish with high efficiency and high quality and is also very suitable for drying other types of seafood.
Scope of application: land fish, dock fish, codfish, cuttlefish, male dried fish, salmon, whitebait, sardines, starfish, squid, sea cucumber, fish maw, fish maw, shark fin, and prawns, oysters, oysters, scallops, scallops, fish meal, and other freshwater or seafood products.